- Multiple interface type 4-port modules for greater versatility
- Tool-free design for effortlessly adding or replacing modules without shutting down the switch
- Ultra-compact size and multiple mounting options for flexible installation
- Passive backplane to minimize maintenance efforts
- Rugged die-cast design for use in harsh environments
- Intuitive, HTML5-based web interface for a seamless experience across different platforms
Moxa MDS-G4028 Series modular switches support up to 28 Gigabit ports, including 4 embedded ports, 6 interface module expansion slots, and 2 power module slots to ensure sufficient flexibility for a variety of applications. The compact MDS-G4028 Series is designed to meet evolving network requirements, ensuring effortless installation and maintenance, and features a hot-swappable module design that enables you to easily change or add modules without shutting down the switch or interrupting network operations.
Multiple Ethernet modules (RJ45, SFP, and PoE+) and power units (24/48 VDC, 110/220 VAC/VDC) provide even greater flexibility as well as suitability for different operating conditions, delivering an adaptive full Gigabit platform that provides the versatility and bandwidth necessary to serve as an Ethernet aggregation/edge switch. Featuring a compact design that fits in confined spaces, multiple mounting methods, and convenient tool-free module installation, Moxa MDS-G4028 Series switches enable versatile and effortless deployment without the need for highly skilled engineers. Moxa MDS-G4028 Series features an HTML5–based, user-friendly web interface providing a responsive, smooth user experience across different platforms and browsers.
With multiple industry certifications and rugged housing, Moxa MDS-G4028 Series operates reliably in tough and hazardous environments such as power substations, mining sites, ITS, and oil and gas applications. Support for dual power modules provides redundancy for high reliability and availability while LV and HV power module options offer additional flexibility to accommodate the power requirements of different applications.