- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 (power substations), and EN50121-4 (railway applications) compliant
- Complies with a portion of EN 50155 specifications
- VLAN Unaware: Supports priority-tagged frames to be received by specific IEDs
- Up to 4 ports with M12 connectors
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Universal power supply range, 12/24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature range
The PT-7710 is designed to meet the demands of power substation automation systems (IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613), and railway applications (EN 50121-4). The PT-7710’s Gigabit and Fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 12/24/48 VDC redundant power inputs increase the reliability of the communications and reduce cabling and wiring costs. The modular design of the PT-7710 makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 2 Gigabit ports and 8 Fast Ethernet ports, or 10 Fast Ethernet ports.