Features and Benefits
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Web-based graphical user interface design for easy device configuration and management
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and Modbus/TCP industrial protocols supported for easy integration and monitoring in automation HMI/SCADA systems
- Supports RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- IEC 62443-4-2 Level 1 compliant to ensure device-level security
- Side mounted LED display for better viewing
- Flexible din rail mounting for different cabinet types
- Rugged IP40 steel housing with redundant power input
Moxa SDS 3008 smart Ethernet switch is the ideal product for IA engineers and automation machine builders to make their networks compatible with the vision of Industry 4.0.
SDS 3008 smart switch simplifies daily tasks with its easy configuration and installation. It is monitorable and is easy to maintain throughout the entire product life cycle. Automation protocols EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and Modbus/TCP are embedded in SDS-3008 switch. This provides enhanced operational performance and flexibility by making it controllable and visible from automation HMIs.
Moxa SDS 3008 also supports a range of management functions, including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, port mirroring, SNMP and warning by relay.