- Layer 3 routing interconnects multiple LAN segments
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports and 2 optional Gigabit ports with bypass relay function
- Isolated power with 24 to 110 VDC power supply range
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
The ToughNet TN-5800A Series switches are high-performance M12 Layer 3 Ethernet switches that support Layer 3 routing to facilitate the deployment of applications across networks. By using M12 and other circular connectors, the TN-5800A Series ensures tight, robust connections and reliability against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. TN-5800A Series switches provide isolated power with 24 to 110 VDC power input range, which allows you to use the same model at different sites around the globe.
In addition, TN-5800A Series switches provide up to 16 Fast Ethernet M12 ports with 4 bypass relay ports, and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with bypass relay function. Furthermore, the -40 to 75°C operating temperature and IP54-rated water and dust resistant enclosure allow deployment in harsh environments. The TN-5800A Series Ethernet switches are compliant with mandatory sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, as well as conformal coating and power insulation, making the switches suitable for a variety of industrial applications.