- Protocol conversion between Modbus and EtherNet/IP
- Supports EtherNet/IP adapter
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP client
- Flexible deployment with Ethernet cascading and dual subnet
- Embedded traffic monitoring/diagnostic information for easy troubleshooting
- Easy device configuration via a web-based console
- microSD card for configuration backup/duplication
- Supports dual redundant DC power inputs and 1 relay output
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models available
- Serial port with 2 kV isolation protection
- Developed according to IEC 62443-4-2 with Secure Boot
The MGate 5135 /5435 gateways are 1- and 4-port industrial Ethernet gateways, respectively for Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP and EtherNet/IP network communications. To integrate existing Modbus devices onto an EtherNet/IP network, use the MGate 5135/5435 gateway as a Modbus client to collect data and exchange data with the EtherNet/IP host.
All models are protected by a rugged and compact metal housing, are DIN-rail mountable, and offer built-in serial isolation. The rugged design is suitable for industrial applications such as factory automation, power, oil and gas, water and wastewater, and other process automation industries.