- Supports Fast, Gigabit, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber connections in SC/ST/LC connectors
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- IP30 metal housing
- -20 to 70°C operating temperature range
- DIN-rail mounting ability
- Ultra-low power consumption 0.72 W
Moxa’s OBU-102 fiber-optic bypass units add bypass relay functionality to any network node. In linear topologies, a single power outage or node failure can take out an entire chunk of the network, because communications to all the network nodes further down the line are also cut. With relay bypass, that node is bypassed in the event of a failure, and the rest of the network is unaffected.