Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) (media converters should work as a pair)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power inputs
- Operating temperature range -40 to 75ﾰC (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2)
Moxa IMC-101 industrial media converters provide industrial grade media conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX (SC/ST connectors). The IMC-101ﾒs reliable industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101 converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss.
Moxa IMC-101 media converters are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations (Class 1, Division 2/Zone 2, DNV, and GL Certification), and comply with FCC, TV, UL, and CE standards. The IMC-101 series is available in models that support an operating temperature of 0 to 60C, and an extended operating temperature of -40 to 75C. All IMC-101 series are subjected to a 100% burn-in test.