Features and Benefits
- 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX supported
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) (media converters should work as a pair)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power input
- Operating temperature range -40 to 75ﾰC (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations
Moxa IMC-101G industrial Gigabit media converters are designed to provide reliable and stable 10/100/1000BaseT(X) to 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX media conversion in harsh industrial environments. Moxa IMC-101G's industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101G converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. All IMC-101G models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test, and are available in models that support a standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60C, or extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75C.