- Supports 1000Base-SX/LX with SC connector or SFP slot
- Multi-mode or single-mode, with SC or ST fiber connector
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- Redundant power inputs
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 75C (T models)
- DIP switches to select FDX/HDX/10/100/Auto/Force
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
Moxa IMC-21GA industrial Gigabit media converters are designed to provide reliable and stable 10/100/1000BaseT(X)-to-100/1000Base-SX/LX or selected 100/1000Base SFP module media conversion. IMC-21GA supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) and 10K jumbo frames . All IMC-21GA models are undergo a 100% burn-in test. Standard models support operating temperature range of 0 to 60C. Models with extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75C.