Features and Benefits
- AC input range selected by switch
- CE marked and UL508 listed
- Certified to TÜV EN60950
- Simple snap-on for TS35/7.5 or TS35/15 DIN-Rail
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Air cooling convection design
- Built in EMI filter and low ripple noise
- 105°C output capacitor
- 10 to 60°C operating temperature
- Short circuit, overload, over voltage protected
Designed for harsh industrial environments, DR-120-24 power supply provides a reliable 24 VDC power source for industrial control systems. Housed in a compact, rugged enclosure, DR-120-24 offers protection against short circuit, over load, over voltage, and overheat.
Every DR-120-24 will undergo a 100% full load burn-in test. Users can be assured that this product is certified by international standards bodies such as UL/CUL, TÜV/CB and CE. Users can choose from a broad range of input voltages (88-132 VAC or 176-264 VAC (47-63 Hz) by switch).
DR-120-24 has been successfuly deployed in systems applications ranging from building, utility, transportation, factory automation and more.