- 19" SXGA TFT LCD display
- LGA1151 socket 6th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron & Pentium processor
- Intel H110 chipset
- 4 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 4 COM ports
- Expansion slot for one PCIe x4 or one PCI
- Internal speakers and optional Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n module
- Robust aluminum chassis with IP65 compliant front bezel
Axiomtek P1197E-500 is a 19-inch industrial touch panel computer with expansion interface. It features a The robust 5-wire resistive touchscreen panel PC is powered by the 6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron and Pentium processors in a LGA1151 socket with the Intel H110 chipset. For this system, there has been improvements to back chassis. Now, there are only 3 screws are required to access.
P1197E-500 supports up to 32 GB system memory of dual-channel DDR4-2133. Its rich I/O interface includes three RS-232 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one audio (Mic-in/Line-out), one VGA, one HDMI and one DisplayPort. One 3.5” or 2.5” SATA HDD is available for storage. TNS recommends Axiomtek P1197E-500 touch panel pc automation and kiosk applications.