- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- Complies with EN 50121-4
- Rugged and compact design for harsh environments
- Expand the I/O and communication capabilities of your ioPAC 8600 Series device
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 75C
- Channel-to-channel isolated digital input and output
- 24 to 110 V DI/O module and universal power input range module
- Supports CAN bus for CAN 2.0 A/B communication
Moxa’s ioPAC 8600 Series 86M Modules include channel-to-channel isolated DIs, channel-to-channel isolated DOs, relays, and AOs to extend I/O options for Moxa ioPAC 8600 series programmable controllers. Combined with the 85M modules, users have a wide variety of options to choose from, allowing them to select the I/O combination that best fits their target application.
All 86M modules are designed for railway industry applications, are compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, and all EN 50155 mandatory test items. These modules all support a wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75C for reliable operation in harsh environments.