- Modular CPU/power/backplane design that supports 85M/86M modules
- Tag-centric design with ready-to-run services
- Supports C/C++ and IEC 61131-3 programming languages
- Compact, lightweight design
- Supports a redundant power module with dual power inputs
- 24 to 110 V DI/O module and universal power input range module
- Complies with EN 50121-4 standards
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
Moxa ioPAC 8600 series modular programmable controllers are 100% modular. Users can choose the power, backplane, communication, and I/O modules specific to the application. Moxa ioPAC 8600 has an Ethernet bus on the backplane to support Ethernet switch modules.
The ioPAC 8600 supports the C/C++ and IEC 61131-3 programming languages and ready-to-run services, including Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, data logging, and email alarms to fulfill different customer requirements. With active tag and MX-AOPC UA Suite data integration software, Moxa ioPAC 8600 series offers a comprehensive solution for data acquisition and control applications in harsh environments.