- Armv7 Cortex-A8 600-1000 MHz processor
- Palm-sized form factor, 50 x 80 x 28 mm
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year superior long-term support
- Moxa MXview support for centralized monitoring of devices and computing status
- 1 or 2 auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Gigabit Ethernet supported (UC-2112)
- Up to 2 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 ports supporting all signals
- Mini PCIe socket for Wi-Fi/cellular module (UC-2104)
- Wide-temperature -40 to 75C models available with hazardous locations certification
Moxa UC-2100 Series computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition and processing applications. The embedded system features up to two software selectable RS-232/422/485 full-signal serial ports and single or dual Ethernet ports.
This palm-sized series of Arm-based computing platforms includes a variety of models for a wide range of interface requirements, such as single or dual serial and Ethernet ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and wireless connections. These versatile communication capabilities allow users to efficiently adapt the UC‑2100 for a variety of complex communications solutions.
Moxa UC-2100 Series has a built-in Cortex-A8 Arm-based processor optimised for industrial solutions. With the flexible interface options, this tiny embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites and is a useful communication platform for many other large-scale deployments. Models designed for wide temperature applications are available for use in extreme environments such as those found in the oil and gas industry. Furthermore, all models are pre-installed with Moxa Industrial Linux platform, which provides optimised software features and long-term support.