- Armv7 Cortex-A8 600-1000 MHz processor
- Palm-sized form factor, 50 x 80 x 28 mm
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year superior long-term support
- Moxa MXview support for centralized monitoring of devices and computing status
- 1 or 2 auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Gigabit Ethernet supported (UC-2112)
- Up to 2 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 ports supporting all signals
- Mini PCIe socket for Wi-Fi/cellular module (UC-2104)
- Wide-temperature -40 to 75C models available with hazardous locations certification
Moxa UC-2100 Series computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition and processing applications. This palm-sized series of Arm-based computing platforms includes a variety of models for a wide range of interface requirements, such as single or dual serial and Ethernet ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and wireless connections. Versatile communication capabilities allow users to adapt UC‑2100 for a variety of complex communications solutions.
Moxa UC-2100 Series has built-in Cortex-A8 Arm-based processor optimized for industrial applications solutions. This IoT Gateway has up to two software selectable RS-232/422/485 full-signal serial ports and single or dual Ethernet ports. With its flexible interface options, this compact embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites. It is a useful communication platform for large-scale deployments.