- Armv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 4 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 ports supporting all signals
- Dual CAN ports with industrial CAN 2.0 A/B protocol supported
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support
- Mini PCIe socket for Wi-Fi/cellular module
- SD slot for storage expansion
- wide temperature range -40 to 85°C and -40 to 70°C with LTE enabled
- IEC 61000-6-2/6-4 standards for harsh industrial environments
Moxa UC-8200 computing platform is designed for embedded data acquisition applications. The embedded system features dual RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, and one CAN port as well as dual Mini PCIe socket to support Wi-Fi/cellular modules. These versatile capabilities let users efficiently adapt the UC-8200 to a variety of complex communications solutions.
Moxa UC-8200 is built around a Cortex-A7 dual core processor that has been optimised for use in energy monitoring systems and is widely applicable to a variety of industrial solutions. With flexible interfacing options, this compact embedded computer is a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites as well as a useful communications platform for many other large-scale deployments.
Wide temperature LTE-enabled models are available for extended temperature applications. All units are thoroughly tested in a testing chamber, guaranteeing that the LTE-enabled computing platforms are suitable for wide-temperature applications.