• I/O modules include DI/Os, AI/Os, relays, and other I/O types
• Power modules for system power inputs and field power inputs
• Easy tool-free installation and removal
• Built-in LED indicators for IO channels
• Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 75C
• Class I Division 2 and ATEX Zone 2 certifications
Moxa’s ioThinx 4500 Series (45MR) Modules are available with DI/Os, AIs, relays, RTDs, and other I/O types, giving users a variety of options to select the I/O combination that best suits the target application. With its unique mechanical design, hardware installation and removal can be done easily without tools.
Moxa ioThinx 4500 Series features a unique mechanical design for tool free installation. Screwdrivers are not required for installation (including mounting the device on a DIN-rail), as well as connecting the wiring for both communication and I/O signal acquisition. Removing all of Moxa's modules from a DIN-rail is also easy using the latch and release tab.