Product Phase Out Notification
[Updated on 13 July 2017]
Features and Benefits
- High performance Intel Core i5 520E processor, 3 MB L2 cache
- Built-in 2 GB DDR3 memory, supports up to 4 GB
- Dual independent displays (DVI-I + VGA)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 2 RS-232 ports
- 8 NMEA ports
- 6 USB 2.0 hosts
- 1G anti-vibration design for system reliability
- 1 internal SATA storage tray for SSD
- 1 external SATA storage tray for SSD
- Compact, fanless design
- 24 VDC or 110 to 230 VAC power input models available
- Supports Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, Windows 7
Moxa MC-5150 series computers feature the Intel Core i5 520E processor and come with 4 serial ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 USB hosts, and 8 NMEA ports. The computers offer high performance and versatile peripherals for marine applications.
Designed with highest quality and durability in mind, the marine-grade MC-5150 series computers feature a rugged chassis, 1G anti-vibration, which together provide the most reliable operation in harsh environments and conditions. In addition, the compact size, fanless design, and low power consumption deliver an optimal thermal solution and make installation easy for bridge systems in marine applications.
Users can easily install Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, or Windows 7, to provide a flexible and friendly environment for system development and application implementation.