Features and Benefits
- Intel Core i7 3555LE processor
- Fanless full marine I/O design
- PCI/PCIe slot
- 3 independent displays (DVI-D x 2 + VGA x1 )
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 6 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 SATA drive slots for greater storage capacity
- Dual power: 100 to 240 VAC and 24 VDC
- Wide -40 to 70C operating temperature range
Moxa MC-7200-MP-T marine computer is powered by Intel Core i7 3555LE processor. It offers a full range of I/O connectivity, 8 NMEA 0183 ports, 4 serial ports, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0 ports. MC-7200-MP-T is designed to be a versatile solution for marine applications.
Designed with quality and durability in mind, MC-7200-MP-T embedded system features a rugged chassis that can withstand vibrations up to 1G. This ensures reliable operation in harsh environments and conditions. Its low power consumption delivers an optimal thermal solution. Installation is easy for bridge systems in marine applications. It also features 1 PCIe (x16) slot and 2 universal PCI slots which allow users to install a variety of adapters, including radar cards, PROFIBUS cards and VGA graphics cards.
Users can install Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, or Windows 7, to provide a flexible and friendly environment for system development and application implementation.