- Third-generation Intel processor (Intel Core i7 3517UE 1.7 GHz or Celeron 1047UE, 1.40 GHz)
- 15-inch panel computer
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Glove-friendly, multi-touch screen
- Fanless system design
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified for oil and gas applications
- DNV GL and MR certified for marine applications
- Multiple power supplies (AC & DC)
Moxa MPC-2150 15-inch multi touch panel computers features 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 processor. With its two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, Moxa MPC-2150 panel computer supports a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high speed IT communications, with native network redundancy. The MPC-2150 includes DVI-D and VGA video outputs.
The patented, fanless enclosure enables effective heat dissipation for wide operating temperatures from -40 to 70°C. Moxa MPC-2150 features a sunlight readable 1000 nits LCD panel. The projected capacitive glove-friendly multi-touch screen, provides excellent user experience for harsh outdoor environments.