- 24 inch with 16:9 wide screen and 1920x1080 Full HD Panel Computer
- Color Calibrated for ECDIS compliance
- Fan-less system designed with FloTHERM
- Intel Celeron Processor 1047UE, 1.40 GHz with Intel HD Graphics
- Built-in NMEA0183 and 3-in-1 software selectable RS-232/422/485 interfaces (DI/DO and LPT available on request)
- Multi-power supplies (AC & DC)
- Optical bonded and Touch Panel available on request
Moxa MPC-2240 series of panel computers features advanced Intel processors delivers reliable, high-performance platform of wide versatility for use in industrial marine environments. With its RS-232/422/485 serial, NMEA 0183, and Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the MPC- 2240 panel computer supports a wide variety of serial- and marine-specific interfaces alongside high speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy.
MPC-2240 series includes a range of standard display enhancements useful in industrial environments (including 0º to 100% full range dimming,178º/178º wide viewing angles, optional optical bonding, and/or multi-touch screen), as well as Moxaﾒs innovative SavvyTouch display controls.The MPC-2240 series of panel computers are compliant with several industrial marine standards, such as IEC 60945 4th, IEC 61174, IEC 61162, DNV2.4, and IACS E10, verifying their resilient durability in marine operations. An optional IP65-rated unibody shell provides strong additional protection against the harsh conditions found in marine environments.
Moxa MPC-2240 delivers a rugged, type approved, high performance and user friendly panel computer perfect for ECDIS navigation systems and other marine IBS applications.