Features- 22 inch (250 nits) WSXGA TFT LCD
- Socket rPGA988B 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Ivy Bridge) & Celeron processor
- Intel QM77 chipset
- Isolated COM, USB and Ethernet ports
- USB 3.0 supported
- Water/dust-proof design (front bezel: IP65, full enclosure: IPX1)
- 1 PCI or PCIe x4 expansion slot and 2 PCIe Mini Card slots
- Optional Bluetooth/WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Built-in 5 mega pixels camera
- Touch screen on/off key for clean usage
- UL60601-1, EN60601-1, CE, FCC class B certified
- Supports optional wall mount, VESA arm and desktop stand
IntroductionAxiomtek's MPC225-873 is a 22-inch slim TFT fanless medical grade panel computer, which is well-suited for applications like medical image processing and medical measuring instrument. Especially designed for the medical environment, it adopts IPX1 waterproof design which protects the entire system from outside liquid, preventing system from crashing. The Isolated COM/USB/LAN port design provides electric leakage protection in medical environment. Powered by socket rPGA988B 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor and PCI expansion slot, the MPC225-873 is definitely the best choice for your medical computing platform.
This medical panel platform complies with UL60601-1, EN60601-1, CE, FCC Class B certifications to ensure medical operation safety. It is outfitted with 22-inch wide view angle WSXGA TFT LCD display. Additionally, the MPC225-873 offers flexible CPU selection with socket type which reduces cost, increases convenience over onboard CPU, and still maintains a fanless operation as well as long product life cycle. For expansion capability, the unit supports one PCI or PCIe x4 slot and two mini card slots for video capture card, data acquisition card, WIFI, mSATA and more. The built-in 5 mega pixels camera, microphone and stereo speakers allow medical professionals to execute remote operation. Bluetooth is an available option for wireless connection with medical peripheral devices. Optional WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) allows wireless real-time connection of patient record for assessment. To improve patient treatment accuracy, the optional RFID (radio frequency identification) offers an efficient way to validate patient identification and give proper treatment.