Features and Benefits
- 24" FHD TFT LCD display with LED backlight
- Projected Capacitive 10-point multi-touch screen
- High performance system with 4th Generation Intel Core processor
- Compliant with UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Safety Standard and CE certified
- Antimicrobial enclosure provides protection against bacteria buildup
- Spill-proof front panel design
- Slim and lightweight design
- 4 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0, SDXC card reader slot
- 2.5" SATA HDD drive bay and M2 mSATA SSD storage interface
- Built-in webcam with audio and microphone
- Optional, wall mount, VESA mount and desktop stand
- Optional Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) module
Axiomtek MPC240 is a slim 24 inch medical grade touch panel PC. Weighing only 6.2kg and 3.5cm thick, MPC240 is ideal for space-limited healthcare applications. Designed for healthcare environment, MPC240 features a spill-proof design with 10-point multi touchscreen.
Axiomtek MPC240 provides flexible socketed CPU options which reduces total cost and increases convenience over onboard CPU. With its built-in 2 mega-pixels camera, microphone and stereo speakers, medical professionals can execute remote operation with ease.
Compliant with international UL60601-1 Medical Electrical Safety Standard, Axiomtek MPC240 multi-touch panel computer is manufactured under strict standards. Its antimicrobial enclosure provides an additional layer of protection against the exponential build-up and spread of potentially threatening bacteria and microbes.
Axiomtek MPC240 Medical touch panel pc is an ideal choice as a point-of-patient-care EMR computer, enabling health care professionals to conveniently access patient records with ease. Other applications include medical image processing and medical measuring instruments.