Features and Benefits
- Key-in-free J1939 command auto detection
- Built-in J1939 traffic monitoring/diagnostics/live-list tools
- Supports J1939 to Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET protocol conversion
- Ready for hazardous locations: C1D2, ATEX, IECEx
- MicroSD card for configuration backup/duplication, and event log
- 2 kV CANbus and Modbus serial port isolation
- wide operating temperature models -40 to 75C available
- IEC 62443-4-2 compliant
Moxa MGate 5118 industrial protocol gateway support the SAE J1939 protocol, based on CANBus. MGate 5118 series gateways support Modbus RTU/ASCII/ TCP, EtherNet/IP, and PROFINET protocols to support most PLC applications.
Devices that support the J1939 protocol can be monitored and controlled by PLCs and SCADA systems that use the Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP, EtherNet/IP, and PROFINET protocols. With the MGate 5118, you can use the same gateway in a variety of PLC environments.