- Supports Auto Device Routing for easy configuration
- Supports route by TCP port or IP address for flexible deployment
- Converts between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols
- 1 Ethernet port and 4 RS-232/422/485 ports
- 16 simultaneous TCP masters with up to 32 simultaneous requests per master
- Easy hardware setup and configuration
Moxa MGate MB3480 is a 4 port standard Modbus gateway designed for easy integration of Modbus TCP and RTU/ASCII networks. Modbus serial slave devices can be seamlessly incorporated into an existing Modbus TCP network, and Modbus TCP slaves can be made accessible to serial masters. Moxa MGate MB3480 can manage up to 124 serial slave nodes. Each RS233/RS422/RS485 serial port can be configured for Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII operation or even different baudrate, allowing both types of networks to be integrated with Modbus TCP within one package.