- Supports Auto Device Routing for easy configuration
- Supports route by TCP port or IP address for flexible deployment
- Innovative Command Learning for improving system performance
- Supports agent mode for high performance through active and parallel polling of serial devices
- Supports Modbus serial master to Modbus serial slave communications
- 2 Ethernet ports with the same IP or dual IP addresses for network redundancy
- microSD card for configuration backup/duplication and event logs
- Accessed by up to 256 Modbus TCP clients
- Connects up to Modbus 128 TCP servers
- RJ45 serial interface (for “-J” models)
- Serial port with 2 kV isolation protection (for “-I” models)
- Dual VDC or VAC power inputs with wide power input range
- Embedded traffic monitoring/diagnostic information for easy troubleshooting
- Status monitoring and fault protection for easy maintenance
Moxa MGate MB3660-8 series gateways are redundant Modbus gateways that convert between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols. They can be accessed by up to 256 TCP master/client devices, or connect to 128 TCP slave/server devices. Moxa MGate MB3660 series isolation model provides 2 kV isolation protection suitable for power substation applications. Moxa MGate MB3660 gateways are designed to easily integrate Modbus TCP and RTU/ASCII networks.
The MGate MB3660 series gateways offer features that make network integration easy, customisable, and compatible with almost any Modbus network. For large-scale Modbus deployments, MGate MB3660 gateways can effectively connect a large number of Modbus nodes to the same network. MB3660 series can physically manage up to 248 serial slave nodes for 8-port models. Each serial RS-232/422/485 port can be configured individually for Modbus RTU or Modbus ASCII operation and for different baudrates, allowing both types of networks to be integrated with Modbus TCP through one Modbus gateway.