Features and Benefits
- Retrieve Modbus/DNP3 serial data through an 802.11 network
- Serial tunneling communication (supports TCP Server/Client modes)
- Slave mode supports 16 TCP masters and up to 31 serial slaves at the same time
- Embedded Modbus traffic monitor
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy and relay output supported
- Secure data access with WEP/WPA/WPA2
- 2 kV isolation protection
- microSD card for configuration backup
- Wide operating temperature -40 to 75C models available
- Supports 2 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs
Moxa MGate W5108 gateways enables connectivity of Modbus serial devices to a wireless LAN. It also allows DNP3 serial to DNP3 IP communication through wireless LAN. In difficult wiring environments, cabling efforts can be reduced with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connections.
16 TCP masters can be support and up to 31 concurrent serial slaves in slave mode for scalability. MGate W5108 features WEP/ WPA/ WPA2 authentication to ensure secure data transmission. Maintenance is facilitated by the embedded Modbus protocol analyser.
Moxa MGate W5108 is suitable for industrial applications ranging from oil & gas, power, process automation and factory automation.