Features and Benefits
- High performance 7th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Celeron processors (Kaby Lake-U)
- Flexible expansion options with swappable HDD/CF/SIM slot
- Two modular Plug-in I/O slots
- Ready to order I/O modules ranging from PoE Gigabit Ethernet, isolated serial COM RS232/422/485, DIO and isolated CANbus
- 2 Mini Card sockets for Wireless connection (USB and PCIe Interface) and 1 external SIM slot for 3G/4G connection.
- Compact IP40 rated fanless enclosure
- Supports dual display, 1 VGA and 1 HDMI
- 4 LED indicators (power, SSD,2x programmable)
- Wide operating temperature range from -40C to +70C
- Wide range power input from 12 to 48 VDC
- OVP, UVP, OCP, RPP power protection design
- 1 swappable 2.5" SATA drive tray
- EN 50121-4 certified for rail applications, IEC 61850-3 compliant, ATEX/C1D2 compliant
Axiomtek ICO500-518 fanless embedded system is an industrial-grade gateway with a robust hardware design. It is an ideal solution for communications control and protocol converter applications in harsh environments. Designed for operation in strict conditions, Axiomtek ICO500518 features the low power Intel Kaby Lake-U i7/ i5/ i3/ Celeron processor. It supports industrial operating temperature range from -40C to +70C. ICO500-518 offers a wide selection of I/O functions, including 4 x USB, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI,1 x COM port, 2 x LAN ,1 x DIO and 2 x modular I/O design. Its compact size makes it suitable for DIN rail or wall mount, allowing easy integration into control cabinet. Compatible with Windows 10, the ICO500-518 provides programmers with a friendly environment for application software development.
Axiomtek ICO500-518 incorporates advanced cooling system and supports the CFast and 2.5” SATA drive. It’s an excellent field control & monitoring system solution for Industrial IoT, smart city and transport applications.