- Debian-based distribution that can use all standard Debian packages
- Long-term support up to the year 2027; includes bug fixes and security patches
- Unified APIs to manage cross-vendor cellular connections
- Ready-to-use APIs and library to ease access to hardware and I/O interfaces
- Crash-free robust file system
- Over-the-air (OTA) software updates
Moxa Industrial Linux (MIL) is a high-performance industrial-grade Linux distribution developed by Moxa to help accelerate your industrial projects. MIL is based on Debian and the standard Linux kernel, which makes it easy to deploy your applications on multiple systems.
To address the long-term system needs of smart cities and industries such as power, water, oil and gas, transportation, and factory automation, every odd-number version (e.g., MIL v1.0, MIL v3.0) of MIL comes with 10-year Linux support that includes security patches and bug fixes, making industrial projects secure and sustainable.
In addition, Moxa is working with industry leaders to create a reliable and secure Linux-based embedded software platform that can be sustained for more than 10 years. Moxa is a member of The Linux Foundation® and is part of its Civil Infrastructure Platform (CIP) project that aims to create an open-source platform for managing and monitoring smart cities, civil infrastructure, and factories, to make them secure, reliable, scalable, and sustainable.