- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Multiple options for events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
- Supports third-party devices with MIB compiler and MIB browser
- Comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
- Provides a virtual demonstration network that lets you experience the software without connecting any devices
- Supports MXview ToGo mobile app for remote monitoring and notifications—anytime, anywhere
- Provides RESTful API and web widget to embed MXview into industrial applications
Moxa’s award winning MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed in subnets. All selected network components can be managed graphically via web browser from both local and remote sites.
MXView to Go - Mobile App
Moxa MXview ToGo mobile app gives the option for remote monitoring and notification. The app features a smart device identification with QR Code to enhance operational efficiency. When troubleshooting at field sites, device locator feature reduces search time for engineers.