Features and Benefits
- VPN secure connection capability with IPSec, GRE, and OpenVPN protocols
- 3 in 1 serial port (RS232/422/485) for serial data transmission over 4G LTE cellular networks
- Free OnCell Central Manager utility software for quick deployment and remote management of devices
- Dual SIMs for cellular operations backup coupled with Moxa’s GuaranLink technology enables cellular-link redundancy
- Power isolation design for device protection against electrical interference damage
- Industrial design with dual power inputs and built-in DI/DO
Designed for harsh operating environments and remote outdoor deployment. OnCell G3150A LTE cellular gateway enables high-speed data transmission without compromising network security. It features a 3-in-1 serial port for serial over LTE 4G cellular network communication.
OnCell G3150A LTE cellular gateway allows dual SIMs with GuaranLink feature. When system is down, Oncell automatically re-registers with a base station to establish a new cellular connection. Oncell G3150A-LTE rugged construct is suitable for hazardous locations (ATEX Zone 2/IECEx). It offers high-level EMS and wide-temperature support. There is power isolation and dual power inputs.
Moxa's OnCell Central Manager software utility extends the capabilities of the gateway for fast deployment, powerful monitoring and security functions.