Product Phase Out Notification
[Updated 27 January 2022]
Please be informed that production of Moxa OnCell G5104-HSPA will be discontinued. The recommended replacement product is Moxa OnCell 3120-LTE-1 series. View TNS full selection of industrial cellular routers for alternative selections.
Features and Benefits
- Five band UMTS/HSPA+ 800/850/AWS/1900/2100MHz
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GuaranLink and dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connections
- Connect to 4 10/100BaseT(X) devices over an integrated VPN
- Centralize private IP management with OnCell Central Manager
- DIN-Rail and wall mountable housing
- 2 digital inputs and 1 relay output
Moxa OnCell 5104-HSPA series allows up to 4 Ethernet-based devices to simultaneously use a single cellular data account for primary or backup network connectivity to remote sites and devices. OnCell 5104-HSPA provide the functionality of a cellular router, firewall, and switch in one device. Each Ethernet port comes with 1.5 KV magnetic isolation protection to keep systems safe from unexpected electrical discharges. It features an additional built-in relay output that can be configured to indicate the priority of events when notifying or warning engineers in the field. Two digital inputs allows users to connect I/O devices, such as sensors, to the cellular network.