- Excellent data throughput at over 800 kbps
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- MD1 low-profile form factor (CP-102UL) fits compact PCs
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
MOXA CP-102UL is a 2 port Universal PCI boards designed for POS and ATM applications. They are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support various operating systems. Each of the boards RS232 serial ports supports a fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. CP-102UL provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.