- Over 800 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
MOXA CP-104UL 4 port universal PCI boards is designed for POS and ATM applications. Moxa CP-104UL is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux and even Unix. In addition, each of the boards' RS232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate. Moxa CP-104UL provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.