Product Phase Out Notification
[Updated on 18 July 2016]
Please be informed that production of Moxa PCI Board CP-114 will be discontinued. The recommended replacement product is Moxa CP-134U Universal PCI board. View TNS full selection of Universal PCI serial boards for alternative selections.
Features and Benefits
- 4 port high speed communication board (2 ports for RS422/RS485, 2 ports for either RS232 or RS422/RS485)
- RS485 ADDC data control or by RTS
- Various connection options
- Data transmission speed up to 921.6 Kbps
- On-chip hardware flow control
- Surge Protection and Optical Isolation available as options
- Built-in termination resistors
MOXA's CP-114 Series of multiport serial boards is designed for RS232 and RS422/485 industrial communication. Moxa CP-114 Series has 2 ports for RS232 or RS-422/RS485, selectable by jumper and 2 ports for RS422/RS485, with each RS422/RS485 port able to control up to 32 devices in a multidrop environment. By using ADDC (Automatic Data Direction Control) intelligence, applications can easily manage the half-duplex RS485 port's data transmitting and receiving without the need for writing extra code. In addition, on-chip hardware flow control and built-in termination resistors guarantee data integrity, and optical isolation and surge protection options are also available to deliver high reliability.