- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-102E and low-profile CP-102EL are 2-port PCI Express boards designed for POS and ATM applications. Moxa’s PCI Express boards are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, particularly since the boards support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX. The CP-102E/EL’s 2 RS-232 serial ports support a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate and provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the boards’ x1 classification allows them to be installed in any PCI Express slot.