Features and Benefits
- PCI Express x1 compliant
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for Windows (2000, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86 & x64), Linux 2.4/2.6
- 15 KV ESD protection on the board
MOXA's CP-102EL is a smart, 2 port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. Moxa CP-102EL is a low profile board that is compatible with any PCI Express slot. Moxa CP-102EL board only requires a 3.3 VDC power supply, which means that the board fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs. Moxa CP-102EL 2 RS232 serial ports support a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate and provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. Moxa's PCI Express boards are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators as a large variety of operating systems are supported, including Windows and Linux.