- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-118EL-A is a smart, 8-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even UNIX. In addition, each of the board’s eight serial ports can be configured independently for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 (either 2-wire or 4-wire), and the ports supports a fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-118EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express x1 classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.