- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-134EL-A-I is a smart PCI Express multiport serial board designed for POS and ATM applications, and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. The CP-134EL-A-I is compatible with all popular operating systems, and each of its eight serial ports supports data rates of up to 921.6 kbps and provides full modem control signals, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the CP-134EL-A-I works with PCI Express x1, allowing the board to be installed in any PCI Express slot.