- PCI Express 1.0 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Low-profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
The CP-118E-A-I and CP-138E-A-I are smart PCI Express multiport serial boards designed for POS and ATM applications, and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. The CP-118E-A-I and CP-138E-A-I are compatible with all popular operating systems, and each of their eight serial ports supports data rates of up to 921.6 kbps and provide full modem control signals, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the CP-118E-A-I and CP-138E-A-I work with PCI Express x1, allowing the boards to be installed in any PCI Express slot.