- LGA1155 socket 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron processors
- Intel Q77 PCH
- 2 DDR3-1333/1600 MHz max. up to 16 GB memory capacity
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 supported
- 2 SATA-600 with RAID 0,1
- 2 SATA-300 with 1 SATADOM supported
- 4 USB 3.0 supported
- iAMT 8.0 supported
- TPM 1.2 supported
- LGA1155 socket for Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3 processors
- Intel B65 chipset (Q67 as option)
- 2 DDR3 1066/1333 DIMM support up to 8 GB memory capacity
- DisplayPort supported (optional)
- Supports Intel HD Graphics
Axiomtek announces the availability of a new PICMG 1.0 full-size slot CPU card, SBC81210. It offers broad scalability from latest 32nm Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3 mobile processors with Intel B65 Express chipset and LGA1155 socket. This highly integrated CPU card features Intel HD technology and multiple displays via DisplayPort (optional) and VGA for advanced 3D graphics performance.
Thus, Axiomtek's SBC81210 delivers ultimate in graphics power and has better performance-per-watt. The system memory is provided via two DIMM slots that accommodates up to 8 GB DDR3 1066/1333. These features make it the ideal solution for a wide range of industrial and embedded applications including gaming, DSA, DVR, network computing, and more.