- Dual-core Intel Atom x5-E3940 processor (code name: Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- 2 COM, 2 USB 2.0, and 3 USB 3.0
- 1 Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot with mSATA supported
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
Axiomtek PICO317 is powered by the onboard quad-core Intel Atom® x5-E3940 processor. This tiny 2.5-inch embedded board can withstand a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C. Suitable for harsh and space-constraint environments.
It offers with dual-display capability through 4K-ready HDMI and 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS. This low-power industrial motherboard has a full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot supporting mSATA for wireless and storage. It has three USB 3.0 ports to connect with industrial cameras for machine vision applications. Its fanless and ultra-compact design allows easy installation in environments. Axiomtek PICO317 is suitable for industrial IoT applications, including industrial automation, transportation, retail and more.