Features and Benefits
- IEEE 802.3af compliant; splits power and data from PoE equipment
- Supports output power up to 12.95 W at 24 VDC
- Short circuit protection for power output
- operating temperature range -40 to 75C (T model)
- DIN-rail mounting ability
With the technology of PoE, we can transfer both data and electrical power to Ethernet-enabled devices using a standard Ethernet CAT5 cable. Moxa SPL-24 plays the role of powered devices (PD) and splits power from PoE to Ethernet devices. In this case, both power and data can be transmitted up to 328 feet (100 m) from power source equipment (PSE).
This product can operate from 0 to 60C or -40 to 75C for T model, and the rugged hardware design makes SPL-24 perfect for ensuring your PoE Ethernet equipment can meet demanding industrial applications.