Features and Benefits
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for substation automation systems (DPP and DPP-T models only)
- 3rd Gen Intel Core Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz CPU
- 1 built-in DDR3 memory socket
- 1 mSATA for OS and 1 SATA III for storage expansion
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 2 isolated RS-232/422/485 and 10 isolated RS-485 ports
- Embedded Debian 8 Linux (W7E by CTOS)
- Supports both 100 to 240 VAC and VDC power inputs (single power and dual power models available)
- Optional IRIG-B expansion module available on DPP and DPP-T models
- Fanless design
Moxa DA-681A Series x86 based rackmount embedded computers is designed for control, monitoring, data acquisition and protocol conversion applications. DA-681A is powered by 3rd Gen Intel Core Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz CPU and HM65 chipset.
It supports standard x86, 1 x VGA, 4 x USB, 6 Gigabit LAN ports, 2 RS/232/422/485 3-in-1 serial ports, and 10 RS-485 (RS-422 by CV) ports. All serial ports on DA-681A series feature 2 kV digital galvanic isolation protection. This ensures communication reliability in harsh industrial environments. It offers a mini PCIe socket for mSATA and is pre-installed with Linux. Users can opt for Windows 7 Embedded OS.
With its robust design, Moxa DA-681A is suitable for industrial automation applications, such as power automation, transportation, and oil and gas. DA-681A is also certified by IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 and IEC 60255.