- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems
- EN 50121-4 compliant for railway wayside applications
- 7th Generation Intel® Xeon® and Core™ Processor
- 2 built-in SODIMM ECC DDR4 memory slots; up to 64 GB total capacity
- 4 SSD slots, supports Intel® RST RAID 0/1/5/10
- Highly reliable design, supporting dual power and PRP/HSR technology (with PRP/HSR expansion module)
- 1 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x4, 2 PCIe x1, and 1 PCI slots for expansion modules
- Redundant power supply (100 to 240 VAC/VDC)
The DA-820C Series is a high-performance 3U rackmount industrial computer built around a 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5, i7 or Intel® Xeon® processor. The computer comes with 3 display ports (HDMI x 2, VGA x 1), 6 USB ports, 4 gigabit LAN ports, two 3-in-1 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 6 DI ports, and 2 DO ports. The DA-820C is also equipped with 4 hot swappable 2.5” HDD/SSD slots that support Intel® RST RAID 0/1/5/10 functionality.
The DA-820C complies with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards to deliver stable and reliable system operation for power applications. The computer also complies with the IEC 60255 standards, which cover the protection of electrical relays in a smart substation. IEC 60255 is one of the most widely used standards for testing relays and protection equipment, and compliance with the standard ensures that the DA-820C will work reliably and seamlessly with IEDs as part of a robust substation automation system.
EN 50121-4 compliance confirms that the DA-820C can deliver stable and reliable system operations in rail wayside applications, such as station SCADA systems, wayside disaster prevention, traction power, and signaling and safety systems to provide an integrated view of your smart rail setup.
The robust, rack-mountable design provides the hardened protection needed for applications in various industrial environments.