- 2 Gigabit plus 24 Fast Ethernet ports for copper and fiber
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Modular design lets you choose from a variety of media combinations
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
The IKS-6726A Series is designed to meet the rigorous demands of mission-critical applications for industry and business, such as traffic control systems and maritime applications. The IKS-6726A’s Gigabit and fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VAC dual isolated redundant power supplies increase the reliability of your communications and save on cabling and wiring costs.
The modular design of the IKS-6726A also makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 2 Gigabit ports and 24 fast Ethernet ports.