- 8 built-in PoE+ ports compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at (IKS-6728A-8PoE)
- Up to 36 W output per PoE+ port (IKS-6728A-8PoE)
- 1 kV LAN surge protection for extreme outdoor environments
- PoE diagnostics for powered-device mode analysis
- 4 Gigabit combo ports for high-bandwidth communication
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range at 720 W full loading
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
The IKS-6728A Series is designed to meet the demands of mission-critical applications for business and industry. The IKS-6728A and IKS-6728A-8PoE come with up to 24 10/100BaseT(X), or PoE/PoE+, and 4 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. The IKS-6728A-8PoE Ethernet switches provide up to 30 watts of power per PoE+ port in standard mode, and also support high-power output of up to 36 watts for heavy-duty industrial PoE devices, such as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras with wipers/heaters, high-performance wireless access points, and rugged IP phones.
IKS-6728A-8PoE Ethernet switches support two types of power input sources: 48 VDC for PoE+ ports and system power, and 110/220 VAC for system power. These Ethernet switches also support a variety of management functions, including STP/RSTP, Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, PoE power management, PoE device auto-checking, PoE power scheduling, PoE diagnostic, IGMP, VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, and port mirroring. The IKS-6728A-8PoE is designed especially for harsh outdoor applications with 3kV surge protection to ensure the uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.