Features and Benefits
- 2/4 Gigabit plus 24 Fast Ethernet ports for copper and fiber
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-02-USB
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VAC power supply
- Modular design lets you choose from a variety of media combinations
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 75C
Moxa IKS-6728A series of industrial rackmount Ethernet switches are designed to meet the rigorous demands of mission critical applications for industry and business, such as traffic control systems and maritime applications.
Moxa IKS-6728A’s Gigabit and fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VAC dual isolated redundant power supplies increase the reliability of your communications and save on cabling and wiring costs. The modular design of Moxa IKS-6728A also makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 4 Gigabit ports and 24 fast Ethernet ports.