- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 24 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Fanless, -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The IKS-G6524A Series is equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The IKS-G6524A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and are fanless and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.