Features and Benefits- Intel Celeron/Core i7 processor suitable for diverse computing demands
- Dual independent DVI-I displays
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with M12 X-coded connectors
- 1 SATA connector and 2 CFast sockets for storage expansion
- M12 A-coded power connector
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- Complies with a portion of EN 50155 specifications
- Ready-to-run Windows Embedded Standard 7 or Linux Debian 7
- Wide Temperature 40 to 70°C models available
- Supports SNMP-based system configuration, control, and monitoring
Features and BenefitsThe V2406A Series embedded computers are based on the Intel 3rd generation processor, and feature 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LAN ports, audio in/out, 3 USB 2.0 hosts, 2 CFast sockets, and 1 SATA storage socket. V2406A computers provide dual DVI-I outputs, and in addition are compliant with a portion of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the computers suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
The dual Megabit/Gigabit Ethernet ports with M12 X-coded connectors offer a reliable solution for network redundancy, promising continuous operation for data communication and management. As an added convenience, the V2406A computers have 6 DIs and 2 DOs for connecting digital input/output devices, and the CFast feature provides the reliability needed for industrial applications that require data buffering and storage expansion.
Pre-installed with Linux Debian 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 7, the V2406A Series provides programmers with a friendly environment for developing sophisticated, bug-free application software at a low cost. Wide temperature models of the V2406A Series that operate reliably in a -40 to 70°C operating temperature range are also available, offering an optimal solution for applications subjected to harsh environments.