Features and Benefits- Intel Celeron/Core i7 high performance network video recorder for rolling stock applications
- Two hot-swappable trays for 2.5” HDD/SSD storage expansion
- API Library for easy development and storage volume notification
- Dual independent DVI-I displays
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with M12 X-coded connectors
- 2 CFast sockets for OS backup
- M12 A-coded power connector
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- Complies with a portion of EN 50155 specifications
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- Wide Temperature -40 to 70°C models available
- Supports SNMP-based system configuration, control, and monitoring (Windows Embedded Standard 7 only)
IntroductionThe V2416A Series embedded computers are based on the Intel 3rd generation processor and feature 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LAN ports, and 3 USB 2.0 hosts. In addition, V2416A computers provide dual DVI-I outputs and comply with a portion of EN 50155 specifications, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making them suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
The CFast socket, SATA connectors, and USB sockets provide the V2416A computers with further reliability, perfect for industrial applications that require data buffering and storage expansion. Most importantly, the V2416A computers come with 2 hot-swappable storage trays for inserting additional storage media, such as hard disk or solid-state drives, and support hot swapping for convenient, fast, and easy storage replacement. Each storage tray has its own LED to indicate whether or not a storage module is plugged in V2416A series computers come pre-installed with a choice of Linux Debian 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 7 to provide programmers with a familiar environment in which to develop sophisticated, bug-free application software at a low cost.