- Intel Celeron/Intel Core i3/i5/i7 high performance network video recorder for rail-wayside and in-vehicle applications
- Multiple interfaces: Dual display (HDMI, DP), 4 serial ports, 4 GbE ports, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, 4 USB, and 2 Mini PCIe slots for wireless
- Power management with Ignition on/off delay (externally accessible rotary switch)
- E1 Mark, ISO 7637-2, and MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
Moxa V2403C Series embedded computers are built around Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Intel Celeron high-performance processor. It features up to 32 GB RAM, one mSATA slot, and two HDD/SSD for storage expansion. The computers are compliant with EN 50121-4, E1 mark, and ISO- 7637-2 standards making them ideal for rail-wayside and in-vehicle (except trains) applications.
Moxa V2403C computers are equipped with a rich set of interfaces including 4 gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, and 4 USB 3.0 ports. In addition, they are also provided with 1 DisplayPort output and 1 HDMI output with 4K resolution.
Reliable connections and good power management are key to in-vehicle applications. The embedded system offers 2 mPCIe wireless expansion slots and 4 SIM-card slots to establish redundant LTE/Wi-Fi connectivity. In terms of power management, startup and shutdown delay mechanisms help in avoiding system malfunction and damage.